After getting a full understanding of your needs and expectations, we will present you with a written proposal for your review along with sample specifications perusal. This will be the lowest possible price we can give you to meet your functional and aesthetic needs. We will also provide a complete explanation of how we plan to accomplish each step of your job. We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer satisfaction which we believes comes with complete honesty about every aspect of the job. After an agreement is made we will plan on dates for the work to be preformed. We show up on time and stay until the job is finished. We do not jump from job to job.
Basement Remodeling Services
BEFORE Basement photo
As a Licensed and insured Contractor we will process and secure your permit application with your Town for all l steps needed to get your Project moving with our TURNKEY SERVICES from Start to Finish. We will order materials or customer supplies, schedule our Carpenters, electricians and plumbers, as required.
- Suspended Ceilings, Tiled/Laminate/Carpeted Floors, Wood or Metal Framing
- Basement Bath – Vanity/Shower, Game Room, Storage Rooms, Laundry, Office, Wet Bars
BATH Renovations – Basement additions
- Custom Bathrooms, Custom Showers, Master Baths, Walk-in Showers
- Stall Showers Tub-to-Shower Conversions, Shower-Tub Combinations
- Basement Bathrooms Powder Rooms/Tile Installation Fixture also Installations Half-Baths Platform Tubs, sit down – walk in Showers units also available
Your Key from Concept to Completion
- Demolition 1-2 days and removal of all debris in containment with Dumpster if needed
- Rough Carpentry 2 days
- Rough Plumbing 1 day
- Rough Electrical 1 day
- Insulation 0.5 day
- Drywall/tile backer installation & finishing 3-4 days
- Tile 3 days
- Finished Plumbing 1 day
- Finished Electrical 0.5 day
- All Other Installations 1 day
- Time Waiting for Inspections / Other Contingencies including Punch List 3 days
Take a few more minutes to learn about us, then call us at 908 903-9677 for a no-obligation consultation.. What we include: Contract State of New Jersey requires a Home Improvement License and mandates a written contract for all work and we will prepare and deliver a straight-forward Residential Improvement Contract along with full insurance coverage –. Fixtures / Material Purchases If your project requires fixtures, tile, or any other items that require your approval, then the shopping phase begins now. You may purchase your items from any source – internet, stores, etc. If you desire, we can introduce you to dedicated professionals in local showrooms that will help you make informed decisions – free of charge. Permits If your project requires permits, then we gather necessary documents. We file the construction permit application with your local building dept.
We have a Design Consultant who will review your design plans and advise you accordingly, and we include in our Cost Budget proposal for your approval .. or visit your preferred cabinet designer/supplier and purchase your cabinets , counter tops counter tops, fixtures and we’ll take
it from there.
Residential – Commercial
NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILD OUTS
Basement, Framing, Walls, Ceilings, Mtal Suds, structural steel, CMU services Concrete, Masonry Brick, Sump Systems, Water Proofing Systems, Snow Melting Systems, Gas piping, Sewer lines, Exterior – Interior Painting, Window/Doors, Laminate Work, Carpentry Repairs of any kind, custom, code ADA, ASHRE, Building Code Compliance